Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Trade

I think its only a matter of time before dollar strength resumes, and I don't have time to try and get perfect timing.  Euro may rally a bit more from here though...

Low leverage short June '15 6E (EUR/USD) @ 1.1240


Update:
Time to man up.  The day after the trade above, I fucked up.  Stupidity is the cause of this disaster, not being incorrect.  Not only did I get caught up in price movements, I overlevered and traded under pressure - I broke 3 of my 5 rules simultaneously (5 rules that have taught me the hard way how to protect my money).  Massive loss of 55%.  The only bright side is I live to fight another day.  But it will take me alot to get back to where I was; I am furious with myself.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Blog , Awesome Post sharing by blog author. It was very intresteg to read this post .. Thanks a lot and keep updating ..!!!
    Accurate Stock Tips Provider

    ReplyDelete
  2. 弟子規


    "馬頭明王"



    [南無藥師琉璃光如來]


    [南無大勢至菩薩]



    (大佛頂首楞嚴經)




    {南無大方廣佛華嚴經} {南無華嚴海會佛菩薩}

    ReplyDelete
  3. ICICI Bank Canada launches student GIC programme .
    stock trading Tips

    ReplyDelete